Hi!
This is my first post on this blog. Actually, this is my first blog, for that matter.
This space will be used for my 4th year Grad project for the Communication Design program at Emily Carr University. I will keep this thingy updated about the progress of my grad project. Look forward to it!
My project is to devise a communication strategy between the Vancouver Public Library and its patron users. My research so far has included interviews with librarians, observations, and information based on the print material I gathered.
I submitted my proposal in today, but I have some polishing up to do. Firstly, I have to find out whether my problem lies in: a) librarians just not getting enough feedback as they would like from their patrons or b) users finding difficulty in finding opportunities to express what they want to see in their library's material collection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment