Thursday, November 6, 2008

Coffee Cup Sleeves





2 comments:

Clamshrimp said...

I have an idea. The space, instead of for commenting, has a little sticker. Each question will have a different colour. We are supposed to peal off the sticker, and paste it a huge survey wall which has all the questions and possible answers. Then the result of the survey can be seen right away, and by not only the librarians, but also all people. The reason of doing this is, if people see others participate, they likely have more motivation to join. I think it is fun.

Ginger said...

I like this idea the best because it matches the notion of a lazy person with not enough time.

However, again, aren't you isolating a lot of people by just focusing on people who drink coffee? What's in it for those who don't?

Especially Starbucks. A lot of people hate Starbucks.

I also agree with Yu's idea of showing other people's participation, to foster a better sense of context.