It's a survey thing. Incentive: win a free basket of food. The interface and aesthetics is dry and ugly, but the placement is good. It's in a open space area nearby the food court. Quite noticeable and as such, I saw more people providing feedback there than I've ever seen at the VPL, which is zilch. I filled out the survey. No instructions that I can remember and it took me awhile to get used to the system. For example, I didn't know how to go back one step to correct a mistake and so, I had to figure that out on my own. Nonetheless, the placement is eye-catching.
Questions included things like: how often do you visit the island, how much do you intend to spend, how ofte do you visit the island, what is your annual income, age, gender, what do you do at the market, do you intend visit other places like the Net Loft after the market, do you come to the island because of the...(prices, variety, convienence, etc), what is your occupation, etc etc etc. And they said it was a 5 minute survey. Simple multiple choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment