Thursday, October 9, 2008

Priorities of the Day & Responses from Presentation Critique

After getting critiques & feedback from the research presentation I gave out last week (Oct 2), here are the things I need to consider:
- developing a promotional campaign thing to entice the audience into providing more feedback to the library rather than simply improving the current feedback system the library has in place (because redoing their survey forms sounds like an InDesign layout job)

- if it is a system, don't get too bogged down with it. Remember the design of the product (whatever that will be)

- doing a post-it note thingy isn't so bad. Also, if aiming at 18-20 something audience, exploring applications such as Facebook, MySpace, etc is good because the audience frequent those areas a lot. Things like a banner ad on those sites.

I have been making notes in my sketchbook of the weekly tasks that I need to get done before the following class. It's just a to-do list. After talking with the instructor today, here's what I gotta to:
- talk to librarians of which audience group (senior pr 18-20s) that they need to hear from most...OR...decide which group would interest me most. Like which group I would like to learn most from, etc.

No comments: